Performance Review Do’s & Dont’s
Here are some of the most common pillars for performance and pitfalls that hinder effectiveness:
- Clear job descriptions
- Clearly communicated performance expectations
- Conscientious documentation
- Relevant rating system
- Listen – explore all possible explanations in order to devise appropriate and effective solutions
- Personal bias & emotions cloud judgments
- Compensation concerns will detract from the evaluation of behavior/performance
- Extreme ratings are signs of excessive lenience/strictness or false assessments
- Prohibitive communication – condescension, comparing, overemphasizing problems
- Lack of follow-up – strong coaching cultures encourage higher employee performance
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
Financial Advisor Videos: Give Your Audience What They Want
At least once a week we’re on a call with an interested client who tells us, “I want video, but I have no idea what to talk about.” It’s usually raised by someone who has seen a stat like this: “Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web traffic by 2019.” — […]Read More>