Performance Review Do’s & Dont’s
Categories: Blog, Human Element, Performance Evaluation
Here are some of the most common pillars for performance and pitfalls that hinder effectiveness:
- Clear job descriptions
- Clearly communicated performance expectations
- Conscientious documentation
- Relevant rating system
- Listen – explore all possible explanations in order to devise appropriate and effective solutions
- Personal bias & emotions cloud judgments
- Compensation concerns will detract from the evaluation of behavior/performance
- Extreme ratings are signs of excessive lenience/strictness or false assessments
- Prohibitive communication – condescension, comparing, overemphasizing problems
- Lack of follow-up – strong coaching cultures encourage higher employee performance
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
Business Dining Tips: How to Wine and Dine Your Way to the Deal
Advisors and business professionals at all levels have long-held the notion that wooing prospective new hires and closing a deal over lunch is extremely effective. However, I am thrilled to tell you there is now evidence to support this belief, according to Lakshmi Balachandra, a Harvard fellow. Inside the Dining Research Ms. Balachandra’s work subjected […]Read More>