5 Simple Ways to Prospect With Twitter
Categories: Blog, Social Media
Creating a social media presence can be one of the best marketing moves you make for your firm. According to a study by LinkedIn and Cogent Research, 5 million investors use social media to research their financial decisions.
Social media is the hot button in the playing field; providing your firm with brand awareness, established credibility, increased traffic to your website, and new channels to fill your prospect and referral pipelines.
Twitter has a greater reach than traditional marketing methods and offers businesses a cost-effective alternative to engage with target markets; and a means to providing solutions and valuable content to your online community of followers.
The study by LinkedIn and Cogent Research reveals more than 90% of high-net-worth investors participate in social media. Old marketing methods need to be tossed out and replaced with a comprehensive social media marketing strategy to position your firm as a leader in the industry.
- USE TWITTER SEARCH: Utilize Twitter’s search feature to find prospects in your target market. Your prospect pipeline will fill quickly.
- CREATE A TWITTER LIST: Create a private Twitter list and include your prospective clients. Monitor their tweets to gain insight to their passions and needs; allowing you the opportunity to provide solutions.
- PROMOTE EVENTS: Webinars and workshops are a great way to position yourself as an industry thought leader and make new connections.
- RETWEET, FAVORITE, AND REPLY: Engage in conversations with your prospects. Remember, a relationship will build over time. Interact with others just as you would in person.
- SHARE RELEVANT CONTENT: Share quality, beneficial, and relevant industry content with your online community. This will help position you as an influential leader.
Need some help? Our focus is on practice management strategies to enhance and improve both business and personal life. We support professionals who desire to make major and comprehensive improvements that examine all aspects, not just an isolated area for change.
Let us know what questions you have about strategic planning, business development, operational effectiveness, the human element at your firm, or whatever is on your mind!
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
What The Profit Teaches You About Your Financial Advisor Practice
I’m a huge fan of The Profit, a CNBC show centered around business guru Marcus Lemonis taking a struggling business and helping them turn it all around into profitability. Once he takes on a challenge and invests in their business, he now has skin in the game and deeply cares about getting their team on […]Read More>