Creating Comfort for Clients Through Technology
Categories: Blog, Operational Effectiveness
In most every tech trend article, you will find advisors are creating comfort for their clients by moving towards mobility, removing barriers of old-school technology (traditional office setting with a desktop computer) and providing solutions across all mobile platforms.
We have picked great videos and articles to bring you up-to-date on the latest technology trends for advisors in 2013. Check these out to see if you can consider your firm “tech-trendy”.
- New Technology, Training Critical for Holistic Planning (Financial Planning)
- 3 Biggest Advisor Tech Trends (Financial Planning)
- Tech Predictions for Advisors in 2013 (Financial Planning)
- Advisor Tech Trends for 2013 (Financial Planning)
- Top 7 Tech Trends for Advisors in 2013 (Advisor One)
- 10 Tech Trends for Advisors (advisorTek)
- Tech Trends and Implications: How Financial Planning is Adapting, roundtable moderated by Michael E. Kitces (Journal of Financial Planning)
I’m curious to know what technology trends your firm is implementing and how they are benefiting your firm and your clients.
Let us know what new technology you are using
& the success you are gaining from it! Leave A Comment Here!
Photo credit ©iStock/Getty Images/Thinkstock
Email us at email@example.com
- Call our office at 800-917-8020
- Connect with us:
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
3 Ways Advisors Can Easily Embrace Social Media
Successful financial advisors are busy financial advisors. You didn’t gain all those clients and their lifelong trust by sitting behind closed doors and waiting for them to arrive, right? Odds are that you’re active in your profession, your community, your network, your church, your circle of friends, and more. While your involvement in those areas of […]Read More>