Focus on the Fundamental 4™ – Key Performance Areas Required to Design, Develop, and Sustain a Successful Business
Categories: Blog, Business Development, Company News, Human Element, Operational Effectiveness, Strategic Planning
We are already into the second half of 2015! WOW, I can’t believe how time flies. Are you on track to reach your year-end goals? Now is a perfect time to conduct a mid-year business review.
Without taking the time to reflect, it’s difficult to know whether your tactics and strategies in the first 6 months have positioned you closer to your goals. A mid-year review is necessary to evaluate your progress, identify gaps, and make adjustments.
Ironstone is fortunate to work with leading advisors across the country. Many of these advisors are increasing their performance standards by placing laser focus on core elements within what we have identified as the Fundamental 4™. The Fundamental 4™ are key performance areas which encompass optimal strategies required to design, develop, and sustain a successful business.
The foundation of our professional engagements is based on these core elements and built with a step-by-step approach to create a custom road map revolving around our client objectives. The Fundamental 4™ is the philosophy that shapes our business, ideas, and solutions.
Methodology and Cycle for Development
Our methodology is based upon our underlying principles and is designed to establish the scope of our professional engagements. This cycle for development is described by the following approach:
- Observe the business, the team, and the individual to determine inconsistencies and align our unique business solutions with key performance objectives.
- Analyze the business, the team, and the individual assessments to establish a foundation for our collaborative partnership.
- Design strategies through a collective effort to forge the business, the team, and the individual that translates the knowing/doing gaps into tangible systems and processes for consistent performance.
- Implement key deliverables with vigorous accountability to achieve goals and overcome anticipated challenges. This concerted effort unfolds one small, yet purposeful, step at a time.
- Monitor progress by measuring efficiencies and guiding the transformation of the business, the team, and the individual for continual development.
Review the core elements within the Fundamental 4™ to identify the areas you need to place your focus.
Request more information from the Ironstone team or join the Ironstone – Financial Industry Professionals Practice Management Group on LinkedIn and start a discussion.
The foundation of our Performance Coaching and Consulting Programs are based on Ironstone’s Fundamental 4™, which is essential to design, develop, and sustain a successful business. Our ultimate goal is to help you avoid trial and error; shifting your mindset to launch your process of intentional change. [LEARN MORE]
Photo credit: ©iStock/Thinkstock/Getty Images
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
Business Dining Tips: How to Wine and Dine Your Way to the Deal
Advisors and business professionals at all levels have long-held the notion that wooing prospective new hires and closing a deal over lunch is extremely effective. However, I am thrilled to tell you there is now evidence to support this belief, according to Lakshmi Balachandra, a Harvard fellow. Inside the Dining Research Ms. Balachandra’s work subjected […]Read More>