Free Webinar – Sharpening Your Persuasion Skills!
Categories: Blog, Business Development, Company News
Event Date: Wednesday, October 14th, 2015
(1:00 pm EDT – 2:00 pm EDT)
Consider the following scenarios:
- You meet a person at a fundraiser who could become your next ‘A’ Client. What determines whether or not they agree to a meeting?
- Your prospects will have a better experience if they come to the initial interview at your office with their spouse and all of their financial documents. What determines whether or not they agree?
- You have been referred by one of your best clients to their friend who could be your next ‘A’ Client. This person already has a long-standing relationship with another advisor. What determines whether or not they agree to meet you?
In each case the deciding factor comes down to your ability to effectively persuade. What aspect of success in your career does not depend on your ability to persuade? We must persuade our clients that we are acting in their best interests and to hold fast when the waters get choppy. We must persuade our partners and managers that the directions and paths we are taking are in the company’s ultimate best interest and will pay rich dividends.
Our goal for this webinar is to help you understand what constitutes dynamic client interaction resulting in your ability to engage in all scenarios with a convincing sense of confidence.
This we are sure of: everyone can improve upon their client presentation and people skills. Every inch of that progress can be rewarded with more clients, increased trust, greater admiration, more referrals, and increased income. We are in the business of convincing people to act. People will act when they are duly persuaded to act. It’s time to get serious about the business of persuasion!
No one likes to be sold, but everyone loves to buy. Let us help you get more people to buy into and from you!
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- How to create dynamic client interaction resulting in the ability to engage with a convincing sense of confidence.
- How to improve client presentation and people skills that can reward you with more clients, increased trust, greater admiration, more referrals, and increased income.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Financial Advisors
- Associate Advisors
- Client Service Professionals
- Organizational Development Professionals
ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
Ted Williamson has been involved in the financial industry for over 30 years as a retail advisor, wholesaler, manager, and practice management consultant. Within these roles he worked with numerous clients and advisors helping them achieve their objectives both financially as well as in their professional development.
As a published blogger and featured keynote speaker at national sales meetings, Ted has facilitated workshops on diverse topics including: Effective Practice Management, Business Building, Comparative Annuity Analysis, Presentation Skills, and Social Media Marketing.
Mr. Williamson developed a fundamental and realistic understanding of the challenges to starting, growing, and sustaining a financial advisory practice in the 21st century. His affiliation with Ironstone presents the ultimate opportunity to share his expertise with advisors interested in taking their practice to the next level.
The foundation of our Performance Coaching and Consulting Programs are based on Ironstone’s Fundamental 4™, which is essential to design, develop, and sustain a successful business. Our ultimate goal is to help you avoid trial and error; shifting your mindset to launch your process of intentional change. [LEARN MORE]
To work with Ironstone or our affiliates, contact us at 1.800.917.8020, email us, complete our “contact us” form, or join the Ironstone – Financial Industry Professionals Practice Management Group on LinkedIn to start the collaboration.
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
What The Profit Teaches You About Your Financial Advisor Practice
I’m a huge fan of The Profit, a CNBC show centered around business guru Marcus Lemonis taking a struggling business and helping them turn it all around into profitability. Once he takes on a challenge and invests in their business, he now has skin in the game and deeply cares about getting their team on […]Read More>