Our Mailing Address is:
PO Box 769268
Roswell, GA 30076-6422
We can be reached via e-mail at Info@IronstoneHQ.com.
With respect to email addresses and domains: For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the user’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible). When a customer places an order, the customer’s email addresses will be stored within the server’s database.
The information we collect could also be used to:
- Improve the content of our Web page
- Customize the content and/or layout of our page
- Notify clients about updates to our Web site
- Contact clients and prospective clients for marketing purposes
- Disclose when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, or disclose to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information pertaining to their original request.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use client/prospective client information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to information (and a description of information) that we maintain about them, such as:
- Unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) related to purchases
- Transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) related to purchases
- Communications that the visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries)
- Contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number)
- Users can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request via email, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, and communications that the visitor has directed to the site.
With respect to security: We do not currently anticipate collecting sensitive information such as financial or health information on the web site. In the event our information practices change in the future and we begin collection of such information, we will redirect visitors to a secure server. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us using the above details.
With respect to payment information such as credit card or bank details: We do not collect and we will not keep your credit card details on record. If the payment is not accepted, please try another payment method or contact your bank, before contacting us. You can contact us at Info@IronstoneHQ.com with any further questions.
Although Ironstone believes that the products and services it offers will be valuable tools and components of our clients’ success, there can be no guarantee that any of our products or services will generate revenue or profit for your business. Ultimate success depends on whether your business utilizes the services, tools, information, and advice in a way that generates revenue and profit. Application of the techniques, ideas, and suggestions presented in our materials is done at your sole discretion and risk. Ironstone makes no representations or warranties including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
In addition, although we endeavor to only provide useful information, we do not represent or warrant that all information accessible on this site is accurate, complete or current. Neither Ironstone nor any of its officers, directors, representatives, or employees will be liable or responsible for any special, incidental, or consequential damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by use of the information contained in this site.
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order, you are accepting the Terms and Conditions of the IronstoneHQ.com web site (“the website”)
All orders made by you and accepted by us (Ironstone) are subject exclusively and strictly to these Terms and Conditions.
All orders made by you through the website are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason, but we will tell you if we choose not to accept your order using the contact details provided by you, during our customer service operating hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00am-05:00pm ET
We may choose to subject your order details to additional security checks after you have submitted your order. Depending on the outcome of these inquiries, we may decide to cancel your order.
Description of Services & Prices
- After we receive your order, we will acknowledge its receipt by email using the contact details you have provided for that order. If the details, description and/or price shown in our acknowledgement differ from those shown on our online store, please contact us at Info@IronstoneHQ.com.
- Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the specified period.
- We reserve the right to adjust the price and specification of any item at our website at our discretion.
Right to Withdraw Items
- We reserve the right to withdraw any packages or features from our offers at any time.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone else for withdrawing any service or package feature from our website, or refusing to process an order.
- You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, or we or our authorized agents are unable to contact your card issuer, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obligated to inform you of the refusal.
- We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment.
Delivery of Service & Risk
- Access to Digital Services will be provided to you in the form of a URL(s) presented to you as a link in the ORDER CONFIRMATION sent to you via email following receipt of payment.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to complete your order immediately on placement of your order but we cannot accept any liability to you or others for any delays.
- Please take care to prevent others from accessing your ORDER CONFIRMATION and exploiting your username and password. It is your responsibility for ensuring that you protect your domain content from theft, damage, or access by third parties and we will not be liable for any such theft, damage or access which occurs after the login details have been delivered to you. If you enable another person to acquire access, we will not be responsible for any actions such person may take.
- We only offer customer service support during our normal operating hours, and we are not liable for lack of access or support outside of those hours.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permissible under law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) in relation to any items accessed or purchased by you through our website. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
- Our total liability, whether in contract or tort or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions, shall be limited in the aggregate to all sums paid by you to us.
- In any event, we shall not be liable to you under, or in connection with, these Terms & Conditions or otherwise for any economic loss (including without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or for any special or indirect losses whatsoever.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage to your computer system, your website or loss of data that results from our transaction or communications, and we cannot ensure that any files, plugins, software or applications you download from our domain and emails are free of viruses, contamination, or destructive features.
- Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
Cancellations & Returns
- All sales of digital download documents and materials are final. No cancellations, returns or exchanges are permitted. In the unlikely event you experience difficulties with accessing or displaying the materials you have purchased, please contact Ironstone Customer Service.
Security & Privacy
Changes To These Terms & Conditions
- We may change these Terms & Conditions at any time and will publish their replacement on this website.
- Each provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- These Terms & Conditions together with the details describing any product purchased constitute the entire agreement between the parties, supersede any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between the parties. All other terms, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Florida.
- In these terms and conditions, “us” and “we” mean Ironstone Communications, Inc. which has a mailing address at PO Box 769268, Roswell, Georgia, 30076-6422 United States.
- ‘Working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays: and ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering products under these terms and conditions.
- You may contact us via email at Info@IronstoneHQ.com, or by calling us at 1-800-917-8020.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact us using the details state above.
"Andrea conducted training sessions for some of my key clients and did an excellent job. Her professional and jovial attitude puts clients at ease when they are attempting things out of their comfort zone. She always received rave reviews.”
Keith Truex, VP