Performance Review Do’s & Dont’s
Categories: Blog, Human Element, Performance Evaluation
Here are some of the most common pillars for performance and pitfalls that hinder effectiveness:
- Clear job descriptions
- Clearly communicated performance expectations
- Conscientious documentation
- Relevant rating system
- Listen – explore all possible explanations in order to devise appropriate and effective solutions
- Personal bias & emotions cloud judgments
- Compensation concerns will detract from the evaluation of behavior/performance
- Extreme ratings are signs of excessive lenience/strictness or false assessments
- Prohibitive communication – condescension, comparing, overemphasizing problems
- Lack of follow-up – strong coaching cultures encourage higher employee performance
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
3 Ways Advisors Can Easily Embrace Social Media
Successful financial advisors are busy financial advisors. You didn’t gain all those clients and their lifelong trust by sitting behind closed doors and waiting for them to arrive, right? Odds are that you’re active in your profession, your community, your network, your church, your circle of friends, and more. While your involvement in those areas of […]Read More>