Performance Review Do’s & Dont’s
Categories: Blog, Human Element, Performance Evaluation
Here are some of the most common pillars for performance and pitfalls that hinder effectiveness:
- Clear job descriptions
- Clearly communicated performance expectations
- Conscientious documentation
- Relevant rating system
- Listen – explore all possible explanations in order to devise appropriate and effective solutions
- Personal bias & emotions cloud judgments
- Compensation concerns will detract from the evaluation of behavior/performance
- Extreme ratings are signs of excessive lenience/strictness or false assessments
- Prohibitive communication – condescension, comparing, overemphasizing problems
- Lack of follow-up – strong coaching cultures encourage higher employee performance
We would love to hear from you!
Thanks for your inquiry!
We will be contacting you shortly. In the meantime please feel free to connect with us on social media and explore our blog posts.
Ironstone understands the importance of protecting your privacy. We will not sell, rent or give your name or address to anyone.
Latest Blog Article
Ten Tips to Maximize Mentor Program Longevity
Building a mentor program is more than just selecting great mentors and eager mentees. The key to building a great mentor program is understanding the problem you are trying to fix, correct or eliminate. Before you even put your finger on the keyboard, you need to be very clear on what needs to change by […]Read More>